Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Well today would of been Cole's second birthday. Having just finished Drew's and Hudson's there is a huge part in me wishing that I was having another party today. There is not a day that goes by that I wish I could see a third little boy running crazy around my house. The struggles of raising children are real but my desire to have him here with us is stronger. It gets harder sometime, as time goes by. I find myself yearing for those last days with him and wanting just one more day. Sometimes it is hard to believe that I even had him and lost him so quickly so I think back to that November and the wave of emotions come over me. To me he is still my son, and I want to shout out to everyone that I have three boys. I often lay in bed imagining that he is in my arms along with his brothers. I know that he is near, but as life gets busy it becomes harder to feel him. I miss him at times like this so much! It breaks my heart that every year Drew thinks that he is coming back from Heaven and that he is going to have another baby to play with. I truly feel that Drew and him had a close relationship. For Drew to remember and feel so much at two years old when Cole died is truly remarkable. Here is to you little man! Happy Birthday Cole! I am giving you a huge hug and kissing your sweet forehead. I love you so much and am so proud and blessed to be your mommy! Hugs and kisses forever!

5 comments:

The Whatcott's said...

Happy Birthday our beautiful baby Cole! We love and miss you little buddy. Hugs and kisses.
Gradma Pam

Brian & Erin said...

Happy Birthday little buddy! We love you and think of you often. :)
Brian, Erin, Madison, MaKena, Austin and Easton

Ally said...

Happy Birthday baby boy!

Megan B ♥ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, darling Cole!!! November is sure a nutty and tender time of year. I can relate so much to absolutely everything you said. SO MUCH. Hugs to you, my friend, and three cheers for our angels and the lasting influence they have made on everyone who knew and/or loved them. Let's get together next week and share a bucket of ice cream, shall we?

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

You're so awesome Janessa. What a sweet mother you are. We miss you guys like crazy. Hope all is well. Happy Birthday little cole.